Friday 29 June 2012

Advocate art agency


Over the last three weeks I have been interning at advocate art agency. I have learnt alot from working here and an overall better knowledge of the ins and outs of an art agency and some great portfolio advice. It has been a hectic couple of weeks but expect to see more illustrations with all my new inspirations, lots more exciting things to come. I also finally got to read the book My Escape from Venice Prison by Giacomo Casanova while commuting, great book would throughly recommend it.


As well as interning I have been very busy with pet portraits, other commissions and illustrations for the canine games, londons first dog festival next saturday 7th july. Will be posting very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new pieces.

    ~ Roux Roux ~
    http://ravingrouxroux.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete