Tuesday 18 September 2012

Your Indies book

Recently I was approached by Andrew Topping from the online shop Your Indies which sells beautiful, unique gifts from independant shops called. The front cover below looks beautiful and has some great shops featured inside.

Below are my two pages featuring my work inside the book. Showing 3 of my illustrations and a photograph of me with my dog Jake in Cornwall.

Here are a few of my favourite pages from the book
Caro from Predomiantly Print designs unique fun jewellery

James Harvey makes these loving carved rocking animals

I absolutely love the designs from Artwork by Angie!

Please do have a look and view my shop at your indies to find some great gifts

1 comment:

  1. Wey Hey! I love that book...it's been put together with a great deal of care - very nice to thumb through! Lovely photo of you and your dog, good to see you both in the book :) x

    ReplyDelete