Thursday 26 July 2012

Lilac and the Blues

I sell my work on Etsy.com, and recently made a Treasury Lists which showcases other sellers products. I based my theme on the seller All The Adorables social network buttons below.


I really liked the colour combination, and it inspired me to make my new treasury list, Lilac and the Blues .

Below is a vintage, 1970s dress from Southern Dropout; which I think is rather elegant.


I also found these shorts from the STEEL Age, which are just awesome.


I also have to give a mention to 2DancingDogs for their cute elephant rag doll, and Fizzy Claret for their clay bear; both items too cute not to be included in the treasury.



My favourite piece has to be this silver pendent from A Cup of Sparkle. I just love the design.


There are plenty more stunning pieces in my new treasury list from many different Etsy sellers, so please have a look.


~ Alexandra Rolfe ~






No comments:

Post a Comment